The lifeblood of any organization is its membership.
Becoming a member of the Society shows to others your support in many ways of our ability to bring quality early music to this community!
It enables us to present the world-class performances you have come to expect.
It enables us to collaborate with other Arts organizations to bring cultural and economic benefit to where we live.
And, it encourages our funders to commit to an organization you believe in!
EMSI Membership Benefits
- ♦ Ticket discounts for EMSI, Victoria Philharmonic Choir, Pacific Baroque Festival
- ♦ Discount on Early Music America subscription and magazine
- ♦ CD discount at EMSI concerts
- ♦ Free music-related ads in the membership newsletter and concert programme
- ♦ Member newsletter
- ♦ A voice in running the society with your vote at the Annual General Meeting
Annual Membership Cost
Adult $30 Senior $20 Family (2 adults) $50 Student $10
Because of the monetary benefit associated with them, annual memberships are not eligible for tax receipts.
How to Become a Member
You can purchase a membership :
- ♦ in person at a concert or the Annual General Meeting
- ♦ in person at RMTS Box Office, #3 Centennial Square, Victoria BC
- ♦ by phone to RMTS Box Office at 250-386-6121 or toll-free 1-888-717-6121
- ♦ by faxing a completed order form to RMTS Office at 250-361-0805
- ♦ by mailing a completed order form to RMTS Box Office, #3 Centennial Square, Victoria BC V8W 1P5
Memberships mailed at no charge to you.
The Early Music Society of the Islands appreciates your continued support!