The lifeblood of any organization is its membership.
Becoming a member of the Society shows to others your support in many ways of our ability to bring quality early music to this community!
It enables us to present the world-class performances you have come to expect.
It enables us to collaborate with other Arts organizations to bring cultural and economic benefit to where we live.
And, it encourages our funders to commit to an organization you believe in!
EMSI Membership Benefits
- generous concert discount pricing
- preferred pricing for CDs sold at EMSI concerts
- discount on Early Music America magazine
- free music-related ads in concert programmes
- a voice in running the society with your vote at the Annual General Meeting
Annual Membership Cost
Individual $30 Senior $20 Household $50 Student $10
Because of the monetary benefit associated with them, annual memberships are not eligible for tax receipts.
How to Become a Member
You can purchase a membership :
- in person
- at a concert or the Annual General Meeting
- at RMTS Box Office, #3 Centennial Square, Victoria BC
- by phone to RMTS Box Office at 250-386-6121 or toll-free 1-888-717-6121
- by faxing a completed order form to RMTS Office at 250-361-0805
- by mailing a completed order form to RMTS Box Office, #3 Centennial Square, Victoria BC V8W 1P5