Four outstanding BC early music specialists offer a dazzling spread of some of the finest chamber music of the Baroque Era. Sunny, optimistic trio sonatas by Handel and Bach, a striking sinfonia by the revolutionary Italian composer Alessandro Stradella, and Telemanns’s imaginative Paris Quartet in E minor, finishing with an otherworldly passacaglia.
Soile Stratkauskas flute
Chloe Meyers violin
Natalie Mackie viola da gamba
Alexander Weimann harpsichord
G.F. Handel: Trio Sonata in A major Op.5 No.1
A. Stradella: Sinfonia in D minor
J.S. Bach: Trio Sonata in G major BWV 1038
G.P. Telemann: Paris Quartet in E minor TWV43:e4
Tickets can be purchased online from the Alix Goolden Hall box office.
Please note that tickets will not be sold at the door.
Concert #1 – 4 pm Oct 3
Concert #2 – 8 pm Oct 3
Concert #3 – 2 pm Oct 4
Concert #4 – 4 pm Oct 4
EMSI member tickets: $30 ($36.22 with box office fees). Members should have received a discount code; please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
General tickets: $32 ($38.28 with box office fees).
To ensure the safety of our audience and the venue staff, please adhere to the Alix Goolden Hall covid protocols:
- No more than 50 people may be in the hall at any time.
- Designated social distance seating will be arranged on the main floor (the balcony will be closed).
- The Main Hall Pandora Entrance will be closed; please enter through 900 Johnson Street.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the performance.
- There will be no intermission or CD sales.
- Accessible seating should be arranged prior to ticket purchase by calling the hall at 250-386-5311.
- Face coverings must be worn for entry to the building and in all common areas at all times. Masks may be removed at your discretion once in the concert hall, as long as physical distancing is maintained.